Everything you need to know to conduct research responsibly…..
Registration is open for our online Improving Reproducibility training courses running November 2020-July 2021.
These courses are aimed at life science researchers at any stage in their career.
If you are actively planning, supervising, conducting, analysing, reviewing and disseminating in vivo, or in vitro research these courses are for you.
We will help you to improve rigor and enhance your implementation of contemporary best practice.
All our courses teach participants how to:
- identify what best practice means in the context of their own work;
- recognise how best practice relates to the reproducibility, rigor and the translational value of research;
- plan and design their experiments with renewed rigor and confidence;
- critically review research models, methodology and techniques to identify flaws and limitations that provide opportunities to improve their research practices;
- enhance their research impact and personal contribution to the culture of research that they work within.
10am-12:00noon (BST), Monday – Session 1: 6 simple steps for responsible research
10am-12:00noon (BST), Tuesday – Session 2: What is the aim of your research?
10am-12:00noon (BST), Wednesday – Session 3: How to identify the best research model.
10am-12:00noon (BST), Thursday – Session 4: Understanding your research framework.
10am-12:00noon (BST), Monday – Session 5: Common experimental design flaws and how to avoid them.
10am-12:00noon (BST), Tuesday – Session 6: What can you do to improve the research model, method and/or technique?
10am-12:00noon (BST), Wednesday – Session 7: What have you learnt and how can you improve?
10am-12:00noon (BST), Thursday – Session 8: Current best practice in research dissemination.
Registration fee: £360 per person.
The course includes:
- 8 LIVE interactive online sessions OR 8 ON-DEMAND webinar style tutorial sessions – to maximize your research design, reproducibility and impact;
- Individual activities with 1:1 feedback – to practice applying the learning outcomes and receive personal coaching from Dr Nikki Osborne;
- Direct access to Dr Nikki Osborne for the duration of the course – to discuss any practical challenges/barriers to implementing your learning;
- Copies of all course content and handouts – all course material is accessible so you can refer back to it whenever you wish;
- Invitation to join a private LinkedIn group – a community for information sharing, tools, resources and collaboration / discussion.
LIVE ONLINE Course dates
25th January – 4th February 2021: Registration now closed
15th-25th March 2021: Registration now closed
17th-27th May 2021: Registration now closed
Click here to book: 11th – 21st October 2021
***ON-DEMAND Improving Reproducibility for Advanced Biomedical Researchers Course***
To be the first to receive discount offers plus information regarding future course dates and FREE webinar events via email.
- Our LIVE online courses are limited to 10 places that will be allocated on a first come first served basis.
- We are passionate about providing the training and support that our participants need so places on our training courses are strictly limited to enable us to tailor aspects of the content to individual needs. This is what our clients have come to expect and no less than our participants deserve.
- You can find out more about what our clients and training participants think of us by viewing our CASE STUDIES, or visiting our TRAINING or CONSULTANCY pages.