Bitesize professional training sessions for the Life Science sector now available!
Here at Responsible Research in Practice we recognise that it can be challenging to find the time whilst working to attend professional training courses or workshops.
We are also passionate about supporting life long learning and continuing professional development (CPD) to enhance local research cultures and facilitate implementation of best practice.
So, we have been busy creating a range of new bitesize ‘on demand’ training sessions. Each training session costs just £75 and is accessible ‘pay per view’ at anytime, from anywhere in the world.
To get started simply click the link to the training session you are interested in, pay online and your chosen training will begin. It really is as simple as that!
We currently offer the following bitesize training sessions ‘on-demand’:
From our Responsible Animal Research Course
The £75 registration fee includes:
- Instant access to 1 on-demand training session – to deliver theoretical and practical knowledge in a friendly, inclusive and accessible way;
- A personal copy of the session content and handouts – this is available to download during the sessions so attendees can refer back to it whenever required;
- Additional activities – to put into practice what has been learnt during the training session and with the option to submit these to receive 1:1 feedback and support;
- An invitation to join a private LinkedIn Responsible Research in Practice group – a community of likeminded individuals passionate about doing their bit to improve the rigour and reproducibility of Life Science research;
- A certificate of attendance – for your personal training record, or to claim CPD.
NOTE – Access requires online payment and a valid email address (used to send out certificates of attendance). Registration fees can be paid via invoice, but this must be arranged in advance. To request invoice payment email: firstname.lastname@example.org.
Responsible Research in Practice is a company passionate about providing meaningful training and support to the Life Science research sector.
To find out more about us or to read what our clients and training participants think of us visit our website.