Animal Research:Critical, Challenging & Creative Thinking Course
This course involves: four 2.5 hour webinar sessions plus four activities to be completed.
The four webinar sessions are:
1. An introduction to animal use in research and the 3Rs;
2. An introduction to research integrity within the context of laboratory animal science;
3. A basic introduction to good practice experimental design and planning for animal research derived data;
4. An introduction to animal welfare and putting the 3Rs into practice.
– To register you must enter your full name and institutional email address.
– It is a requirement of UCL that you MUST review and fill out this Privacy Notice and Consent form (https://bit.ly/PrivacyNoticeAndConsentForm)
– All registration requests are checked to ensure places are allocated to eligible individuals. If your registration is confirmed you will be sent a personal link to join the course sessions on the dates/times advertised above. Please do not share your link. It will be used to confirm your attendence.
– To join the course sessions you will need a Mac, PC or mobile device that you can use to access the session by downloading the GoToWebinars mobile or desktop app, or using your web browser (Google Chrome or Mozilla Firefox). You will also need an internet connection of 1Mbps or better (broadband recommended), or a mobile device with 3G reception or better (wifi recommended).
– All webinar sessions are recorded (audio, visual and screen content). To ensure your privacy participants will only be able to interact using the chat, poll and Q&A functions unless discussion is required. To opt out of sharing audio for discussion activities please inform the tutors directly.
– Your registration details will be used to send session reminders, pre-course information and provide post-session access to the recordings, handouts and other course related material.