FREE Responsible Research webinar series
To support the life science research community to keep skills and knowledge of best practice up to date, we provide FREE monthly LIVE webinars on Responsible Research topics.
Recordings of all our past webinars are freely available on demand (with handouts to download if applicable) and include:
- An introduction to responsible research with Dr Nikki Osborne.
- How to plan animal studies well with Prof Adrian Smith.
- How to write research rigorously with author Ed Hull.
- Improving the reproducibility of cell line research with Lilia Kazemi-Egbunike.
- Guide to responsible animal research with Dr Nikki Osborne.
- Managing the responsible use of animal material in research with Dr Nikki Osborne.
- Guide to assessing the translational value of preclinical animal studies with Prof Kurinchi Gurusamy.
- Guide to identifying alternative non-animal methods from the scientific literature with Prof Wynand Alkema.
- Statistical guide to developing robust preclinical in vitro and in vivo assays with Katrina Gore.
- Returning to animal research: Guide to managing post-pandemic experimental variables with Dr Vootele Voikar.
- Guide to systematic reviews in biomedical research – lessons to improve reproducibility & rigour with Dr Shona Lang.
- Guide to protocol registration for preclinical animal studies with Julia Menon.
- Guide to the validity of animal behavioural models with Prof Clare Stanford.
- Guide to developing a culture of integrity with Dr Nikki Osborne
All webinars in this series are FREE, but registration is required.
In the event that you register for, but are then unable to attend our live webinars please do not worry! Within 24 hours you will be emailed a link to the session recording to view at a time to suit you.
All ON DEMAND content is also accessible via our Responsible Research Video Channel, or using the View Now links below.
To receive news of our FREE webinars plus information regarding future training courses and discount offers.
FREE Responsible Research Webinar Series
|LIVE Webinars||Start Time||Total Duration||Register|
|Guide to improving reproducibility by networking Wednesday 19th January 2022||10am||1 hour||To Book|
|How to plan studies for pathology endpoints Wednesday 16th February 2022||10am||1 hour||To Book|
|Introduction to Responsible Research 101||On Demand||1 hour
|How to plan animal studies well||On Demand||1 hour
|How to write research rigorously||On Demand||1 hour||View Now|
|Improving the reproducibility of cell line research||On Demand||1 hour||View Now|
|Guide to responsible animal research||On Demand||1 hour
|Guide to managing the responsible use of animal material in research||On Demand||1 hour||View Now|
|Assessing the translational value of preclinical animal research||On Demand||1 hour||View Now|
|Guide to identifying alternative non-animal methods from the scientific literature||On Demand||1 hour||View Now|
|Statistical guide to developing robust preclinical in vitro and in vivo assays||On Demand||1 hour||View Now|
|Returing to animal research: Guide to managing post-pandemic experimental variables||On Demand||1 hour||View Now|
|How to perform a systematic review in biomedical research; lessons to improve reproducibility and rigour||On Demand||1 hour||View Now|
|Guide to protocol registration for preclinical animal studies||On Demand||1 hour||View Now|
|Guide to the validity of animal behavioural models||On Demand||1 hour||View Now|
|Guide to developing a culture of integrity||On Demand||1 hour||View Now|