FREE Responsible Research webinar series
To support the bioscience research community to keep skills and knowledge of best practice up to date, we provide FREE monthly LIVE webinars on Responsible Research topics.
Topics discussed by our expert guest speakers have included:
- An introduction to responsible research with Dr Nikki Osborne;
- How to plan animal studies well with Prof Adrian Smith;
- How to write research rigorously with author Ed Hull;
- Improving the reproducibility of cell line research with Lilia Kazemi-Egbunike;
- Guide to responsible animal research with Dr Nikki Osborne.
- Managing the responsible use of animal material in research with Dr Nikki Osborne.
All webinars in this series are FREE, but registration is required.
In the event that you be unable to attend our live webinars please do not worry! Our live webinars are recorded and FREE to view at a time to suit you. This ON DEMAND content is accessible via our Responsible Research Video Channel, or using the View Now links below.
Should you wish to receive our weekly email updates announcing future LIVE webinar and training events, please let us know using our CONTACT US form, or email: email@example.com.
FREE Responsible Research Webinar Series
|Title||Start Time||Total Duration||Register|
|Introduction to Responsible Research 101||On Demand||1 hour
|How to plan animal studies well||On Demand||1 hour
|How to write research rigorously||On Demand||1 hour||View Now|
|Improving the reproducibility of cell line research||On Demand||1 hour||View Now|
|Guide to responsible animal research||On Demand||1 hour
|Guide to managing the responsible use of animal material in research||On Demand||1 hour||View Now|
|Guide to assessing the translational value of preclinical animal research – Wednesday 10th March||10am GMT||1 hour||To Book|
|FREE Responsible Research Webinar – Wednesday 14th April||10am GMT||1 hour||To Book|