FREE Responsible Research webinar series
To support the life science research community to keep skills and knowledge of best practice up to date, we provide FREE monthly LIVE webinars on Responsible Research topics.
Recordings of all our past webinars are freely available on demand (with handouts to download if applicable) and include:
- An introduction to responsible research with Dr Nikki Osborne.
- How to plan animal studies well with Prof Adrian Smith.
- How to write research rigorously with author Ed Hull.
- Improving the reproducibility of cell line research with Lilia Kazemi-Egbunike.
- Guide to responsible animal research with Dr Nikki Osborne.
- Managing the responsible use of animal material in research with Dr Nikki Osborne.
- Guide to assessing the translational value of preclinical animal studies with Prof Kurinchi Gurusamy.
- Guide to identifying alternative non-animal methods from the scientific literature with Prof Wynand Alkema.
- Statistical guide to developing robust preclinical in vitro and in vivo assays with Katrina Gore.
- Returning to animal research: Guide to managing post-pandemic experimental variables with Dr Vootele Voikar.
- Guide to systematic reviews in biomedical research - lessons to improve reproducibility & rigour with Dr Shona Lang.
- Guide to protocol registration for preclinical animal studies with Julia Menon.
- Guide to the validity of animal behavioural models with Prof Clare Stanford.
- Guide to developing a culture of integrity with Dr Nikki Osborne.
- Guide to improving reproducibility by networking with Prof Marcus Munafo.
- How to plan studies for pathology endpoints with Dr Cheryl Scudamore.
- Guide to implementing responsible research practices with Dr Nikki Osborne.
All webinars in this series are FREE, but registration is required.
In the event that you register for, but are then unable to attend our live webinars please do not worry! Within 24 hours you will be emailed a link to the session recording to view at a time to suit you.
All ON DEMAND content is also accessible via our Responsible Research Video Channel, or using the View Now links below.
To receive news of our FREE webinars plus information regarding future training courses and discount offers.
FREE Responsible Research Webinar Series
|LIVE Webinars||Start Time||Total Duration||Register|
|Practical guide to open research Wednesday 18th May||10am||1 hour||To Book|
|Topic to be confirmed Wednesday 22nd June||10am||1 hour||To Book|
|Exploring the Role of Engagement in Research Wednesday 13th July||10am||1 hour||To Book|
|Guide to implementing responsible research practices||On Demand||1 hour
|How to plan studies for pathology endpoints||On Demand||1 Hour||View Now|
|Guide to improving reproducibility by networking||On Demand||1 hour
|Guide to developing a culture of integrity||On Demand||1 hour||View Now|
|Guide to the validity of animal behavioural models||On Demand||1 hour||View Now|
|Guide to protocol registration for preclinical animal studies||On Demand||1 hour
|How to perform a systematic review in biomedical research; lessons to improve reproducibility and rigour||On Demand||1 hour||View Now|
|Returing to animal research: Guide to managing post-pandemic experimental variables||On Demand||1 hour||View Now|
|Statistical guide to developing robust preclinical in vitro and in vivo assays||On Demand||1 hour||View Now|
|Guide to identifying alternative non-animal methods from the scientific literature||On Demand||1 hour||View Now|
|Assessing the translational value of preclinical animal research||On Demand||1 hour||View Now|
|Guide to managing the responsible use of animal material in research||On Demand||1 hour||View Now|
|Guide to responsible animal research||On Demand||1 hour||View Now|
|Improving the reproducibility of cell line research||On Demand||1 hour||View Now|
|How to write research rigorously||On Demand||1 hour||View Now|
|How to plan animal studies well||On Demand||1 hour||View Now|
|Introduction to Responsible Research 101||On Demand||1 hour||View Now|