Your training - your way - whenever & wherever you need it.
We are here to empower you to make a difference!
These professional on-demand training sessions are designed for laboratory-based individuals working within the Life Science research sector.
Whether you are involved in the planning, design, conduct & dissemination of research, or training, mentoring, supervising & overseeing others - our professional content will empower you to be your best self.
Prices start from as little as £75 per session and include:
- 1 on-demand training session – to maximize your research design, reproducibility and impact;
- Individual activities with 1:1 feedback – to practice applying the learning outcomes and receive personal coaching from our expert tutors;
- A personal copy of the session training content & handouts – all training material is accessible to download so you can refer back to it whenever you wish;
- Invitation to join a private LinkedIn group – a community for information sharing, tools, resources and collaboration / discussion.
Improving Rigour & Reproducibility
- identify what best practice means in the context of your own work;
- recognise how best practice relates to the reproducibility, rigor and the translational value of research;
- plan and design your experiments with renewed rigour and confidence;
- critically review research models, methodology and techniques to identify flaws and limitations to provide opportunities to improve your research practices;
- enhance your research impact and personal contribution to your local research culture.
Responsible Animal Research
- acknowledge the range of societal opinions relating to animal research.
- recognise how fully implementing the 3Rs can help to improve the rigour and reproducibility of research.
- take ownership of your research conduct and the contribution you make to your local research culture.
- confidently design and plan research involving the use of animals.
- refine factors that can impact on the lifetime experience of laboratory animals.
Why try our on-demand training sessions?
100% of on-demand training participant's surveyed said they would recommend their session to others.
Our ON-DEMAND training sessions are self paced so you can complete them in your own time.
All our courses & training sessions have home work activities to complete so that we can provide 1:1 feedback & support.
Our expert tutors are passionate about helping individuals implement best practice and empowering culture change.
To receive discount offers and information regarding future training courses and FREE webinar events via email.
|Title||Total Duration||Start Now|
|Improving Reproducibility Training|
|Session 1: Introduction to 6 simple steps for responsible research.||55 mins||Start Now|
|Session 2: Step 1 – What is the aim of your research?||60 mins||Start Now|
|Session 3: Step 2 – How to identify the best research model.||55 mins||Start Now|
|Session 4: Step 3 – Understanding your research framework.||50 mins||Start Now|
|Session 5: Step 4 - Common experimental design flaws and how to avoid them.||75 mins||Start Now|
|Session 6: Step 5 - What can you do to improve the research model, method and/or technique?||70 mins||Start Now|
|Session 7: Step 6 - What have you learnt and how can you improve?||55 mins||Start Now|
|Session 8: Current best practice in research dissemination.||60 mins||Start Now|
|Responsible Animal Research Training Course||Total 10 hours||Start Now|
|Session 1: Introduction to animal use and the 3Rs||90 mins||Start Now|
|Session 2: Animal Research Integrity||100 mins||Start Now|
|Session 3: Common experimental design pitfalls and how to avoid them||100 mins||Start Now|
|Session 4: Animal welfare and refinement in practice||110 mins||Start Now|