Responsible, Rigorous & Reproducible Research Training
Responsible Research in Practice is here to help researchers and research organisations working within the life science sector to implement best practice.
We provide a range of specialist training courses and workshops to develop a responsible research culture with a focus on improving rigour and reproducibility.
In addition to these we have a NEW statistical analysis training course.
Common topics covered by our LIVE and ON-DEMAND online courses plus client tailored training services include:
- How to plan, design & report animal studies well;
- Common experimental design problems and how to avoid them;
- Freely available tools and resources designed to improve research practices and implement good practice;
- How to work reproducibly to maximize research impact and minimize waste;
- The culture of research, and what we as individuals can do to make a difference;
- Knowing your research framework and how to conduct research responsibly;
- Societal expectations and ethics, the importance of public engagement and trends in Societal opinions;
- Causes of controversy within the Bioscience sector and how to minimise the risks;
- Research integrity - what it is and what does it mean in practice?;
- Ethical review of research involving the use of animals, or animal-derived material;
- Animal research reporting guidelines;
- Animal welfare and implementation of the 3Rs;
- Current best practice in the dissemination of research outputs.
How to book
You can register for our online training courses at any time by:
Scrolling through the options below;
Selecting the session of interest; and
Clicking the link to register and pay online. It couldn't be easier!
NOTE - Should you require an invoice for the payment of registration fees please email email@example.com to request this.
Once registered we will automatically send you a personalised link to join your chosen training session, and any other information that you may require.
If your plans change once you have registered, no problem. Just email us and we will be happy to transfer your booking onto a future course (subject to availablity).
To find out more about our client tailored training workshops and courses please email your enquiry to firstname.lastname@example.org to request further information, or arrange a call.
Why book our courses?
100% of online training participant's surveyed said they would recommend their course to others.
Our courses are available LIVE and ON-DEMAND so you can access them when you need them, wherever in the world you are.
All our courses have strictly limited numbers so that we can provide every participant with 1:1 support.
Our expert tutors are passionate about helping individuals implement best practice and empowering culture change.
Don't just take our word for it....have a scroll through to read participant's feedback and comment's in the box below.
To receive discount offers and information regarding future training courses and FREE webinar events via email.
|Title||Start Time||Total Duration||To Register|
|*Improving reproducibility for advanced biomedical researchers*||ON DEMAND||12 hours||Start Now|
|*NEW Responsible Animal Research Course*||ON DEMAND||12 hours||Start Now|
|Improving Reproducibility for Advanced Life Science Researchers (11th - 21st October 2021)||10:00am BST||16 hours||To Book|
|**NEW Statistical Analysis for In Vivo & In Vitro Scientists Course** (1st - 3rd November 2021)||9:30am GMT||9 hours||To Book|
|Responsible Animal Research: Critical, Challenging & Creative Thinking (15th - 18th November 2021)||10:00am GMT||10 hours||To Book|
|2022 course dates to be announced....|