Responsible Research in Practice is here to help individuals and organisations to plan, conduct, analyse and communicate their research in an ethical and reproducible way.
We provide training to update knowledge, enhance professional skills and support a responsible research culture.
Our bioscience and laboratory animal science training focuses on:
- raising awareness of common errors when planning, designing & reporting experiments;
- promoting tools and resources designed to improve research practices and implement good practice;
- working reproducibly to maximize research impact and minimize waste;
- the culture of research, how and why we can all make a difference;
- the research framework;
- public engagement and trends in Societal opinions;
- research integrity and ethical issues in practice.
Why book our courses?
100% of online training participant's surveyed said they would recommend their course to others.
All our online courses have strictly limited numbers so that we can understand every individuals needs, tailor content and provide 1:1 support.
Our expert tutors are passionate about helping individuals implement best practice and empowering culture change.
Don't just take our word for it....have a scroll through to read participant's feedback and comment's in the box below.
|Title||Start Time||Total Duration||Register|
|FREE Responsible Research Webinar: Introduction to Responsible Research 101||On Demand||1 hour||View Now|
|FREE Responsible Research Webinar: How to plan animal studies well||On Demand||1 hour
|Responsible Research 101 Course (14th-24th Sept)||10:00am BST||8 hours
|Animal Research: Critical, Challenging & Creative Thinking Course (5th Oct-8th Oct)||10:00am BST||10 hours
|Responsible Research 101 Course (9th-19th Nov)||10:00am BST||8 hours