Guide to Assessing the Translational Value of Preclinical Animal Studies
During this webinar we discuss an exciting research assessment (RAA) tool. The tool assesses the likelihood that the results of preclinical animal studies will translate into the improved management of human diseases.
In this FREE webinar you will learn:
– about the factors that impact the likelihood that preclinical results will translate into clinical efficacy;
– how to use a new RAA tool;
– where to go for more information.
You will also have access to download session handouts including a PDF copy of the slideset.
After completing this on-demand webinar you will receive a follow up email. This contains a link to download your personal certificate of attendance to use for CPD purposes &/or to add to your personal training records.
To start CLICK HERE.
Attendees of this webinar may also be interested in our:
Responsible Animal Research Training (in-person, live online or on-demand);
PREPARE For Better Science Course (live online).
- To access this content viewers will need to provide a valid email address before the recording will start.
- This webinar was recorded in March 2021.
- The use of these responsible research on-demand webinars for educational or training purposes is encouraged.
Responsible Research in Practice is a company passionate about providing meaningful empowering training and support to the Life Science research community.
To find out more about us or to read what our clients and training participants think of us visit our website, and view our training or consultancy pages.