Guide to identifying alternative non-animal methods from the scientific literature
During this webinar the challenges of identifying alternative non-animal research methods will be discussed. Wynand will also share how to use text mining techniques and analysis tools to simplify the process.
In this FREE ‘Guide to identifying alternative non-animal methods’ webinar you will learn:
– about text mining techniques and freely available analysis tools;
– identify alternative non-animal research methods in PubMed;
– how to use a publicly available KMINE software for this process;
– where to go for more information.
You will also have access to download session handouts including a PDF copy of the slideset.
After completing this on-demand webinar you will receive a follow up email containing a link to download your personal certificate of attendance. This can be used for CPD purposes &/or to add to your personal training records.
To start CLICK HERE.
Attendees of this webinar may also be interested in our:
Improving Reproducibility Training Series (on-demand)
Responsible Animal Research Training (in-person, live online or on-demand);
PREPARE For Better Science Course (live online).
- To access this content viewers will need to provide a valid email address before the recording will start.
- This webinar was recorded in April 2021.
- The use of these responsible research on-demand webinars for educational or training purposes is encouraged.
Responsible Research in Practice is a company passionate about providing meaningful empowering training and support to the Life Science research community.
To find out more about us or to read what our clients and training participants think of us visit our website, and view our training or consultancy pages.