Returning to animal research – Guide to managing experimental variables
During this session Vootele (University of Helsinki) raises awareness of potential additional experimental variables that researchers need to consider when re-starting experiments involving the use of animals. The session concludes with a Q&A session when they joined by Prof Clare Stanford.
During this webinar you will hear about:
– the range of factors that can impact upon the behaviour and physiological responses of experimental animals;
– steps you can take to take nuisance variables into account when planning and designing your experiments;
– further guidance and useful resources.
You will also have access to download session handouts including a PDF copy of the slideset.
After completing this on-demand webinar you will receive a follow up email containing a link to download your personal certificate of attendance to use for CPD purposes &/or to add to your personal training records.
To start CLICK HERE.
Attendees of this webinar may also be interested in the following training:
- Responsible Animal Research Training (in person or live online);
- Online Experimental Design and Power Analysis for In Vivo Researchers Course (live online)
- Improving Reproducibility Training Series (on-demand)
- PREPARE For Better Science course (live online).
- To access this content viewers will need to provide a valid email address before the recording will start.
- This webinar was recorded in June 2021.
- The use of these responsible research on-demand webinars for educational or training purposes is encouraged.
Responsible Research in Practice is a company passionate about providing meaningful empowering training and support to the Life Science research community.
To find out more about us or to read what our clients and training participants think of us visit our website, and view our training or consultancy pages.