Guide to Responsible Animal Research
Join Dr Nikki Osborne for this FREE ‘Guide to Responsible Animal Research’ webinar.
During this session Nikki shares her 6-step checklist for responsible research in practice and what it means in terms of the conduct of responsible animal research.
In this webinar you will learn about:
– what responsible research means in practice;
– 6 steps for responsible animal research;
– the courses we offer;
– where to go for more information.
During this on-demand webinar you will have access to download session handouts including a PDF copy of the slideset.
After completing this on-demand webinar you will receive a follow up email containing a link to download your personal certificate of attendance to use for CPD purposes &/or to add to your personal training records.
To start CLICK HERE.
Attendees of this webinar may also be interested in the Responsible Animal Research Training we offer (in-person, live online or on-demand).
- To access this content viewers will need to provide a valid email address before the recording will start.
- This webinar was recorded in January 2021.
- The use of these responsible research on-demand webinars for educational or training purposes is encouraged.
Responsible Research in Practice is a company passionate about providing meaningful empowering training and support to the Life Science research community.
To find out more about us or to read what our clients and training participants think of us visit our website, and view our training or consultancy pages.