How to plan animal studies well
During this session Adrian (Prof at Norecopa, Norway’s National Consensus Platform for the advancement of “the 3Rs”) gives an introduction and overview of the PREPARE guidelines for Planning Research and Experimental Procedures on Animals in accordance with published Recommendations for Excellence.
In this FREE ‘How to plan animal studies well’ webinar you will learn:
– why reporting guidelines alone are not sufficient to improve the quality of animal studies;
– how checklists can facilitate the implementation of best practice;
– about the PREPARE guidelines;
– how to plan animal studies well;
– where to go for more information
You will also have access to download session handouts including a PDF copy of the slideset.
After completing this on-demand webinar you will receive a follow up email containing a link to download your personal certificate of attendance to use for CPD purposes &/or to add to your personal training records.
To start CLICK HERE.
- To access this content viewers will need to provide a valid email address before the recording will start.
- This webinar was recorded in September 2020.
- The use of these responsible research on-demand webinars for educational or training purposes is encouraged.
Responsible Research in Practice is a company passionate about providing meaningful empowering training and support to the Life Science research community.
To find out more about us or to read what our clients and training participants think of us visit our website, and view our training or consultancy pages.