How to write research rigorously
During this webinar Ed (author of “Health-related scientific articles in the 21st century: Give readers nuggets!”) shares his experience of research writing within the health-related research sector. He will discuss key concepts to enhance transparency and rigor with a focus on the study scope, introduction and discussion.
In this FREE ‘How to write research rigorously’ webinar you will learn:
– the key ingredients required for rigorous research reporting;
– 10 golden nuggets in research writing;
– to define the problem for your readers;
– to specify the scope in the introduction & discussion;
– where to go for more information
You will also have access to download session handouts including a PDF copy of the slideset.
After completing this on-demand webinar you will receive a follow up email containing a link to download your personal certificate of attendance to use for CPD purposes &/or to add to your personal training records.
To start CLICK HERE.
- To access this content viewers will need to provide a valid email address before the recording will start.
- This webinar was recorded in September 2020.
- The use of these responsible research on-demand webinars for educational or training purposes is encouraged.
Responsible Research in Practice is a company passionate about providing meaningful empowering training and support to the Life Science research community.
To find out more about us or to read what our clients and training participants think of us visit our website, and view our training or consultancy pages.