Improving the reproducibility of cell line research
During this webinar Lilia (from IDEXX Bioanalytics) discusses how contamination and misidentification of biological materials can impact the quality of your in vitro data and your ability to publish.
In this FREE ‘Improving the reproducibility of cell line research’ webinar you will learn about:
– human & rodent pathogens;
– mycoplasma and microbial contamination;
– the prevalence of genetic contamination;
– the impact this has on cell line research reproducibility;
– cell line authentication methods;
– where to go for more information.
You will also have access to download session handouts including a PDF copy of the slideset.
After completing this on-demand webinar you will receive a follow up email containing a link to download your personal certificate of attendance to use for CPD purposes &/or to add to your personal training records.
To start CLICK HERE.
Attendees of this webinar may also be interested in our Improving Reproducibility Training Series consisting of 8 on-demand training sessions that can be taken individually or in combination.
- To access this content viewers will need to provide a valid email address before the recording will start.
- This webinar was recorded in November 2020.
- The use of these responsible research on-demand webinars for educational or training purposes is encouraged.
Responsible Research in Practice is a company passionate about providing meaningful empowering training and support to the Life Science research community.
To find out more about us or to read what our clients and training participants think of us visit our website, and view our training or consultancy pages.