Managing the responsible use of animal material in research
Join Dr Nikki Osborne for this FREE ‘Managing the responsible use of animal material in research’ webinar.
During this session Nikki discusses ethical and scientific challenges relating to the responsible use of animals and animal derived material in research.
In this webinar you will hear about:
– a range of ways animals and animal derived materials are used in research;
– the research framework relating to research involving the use of animals;
– research funder expectations of individuals and organisations;
– further guidance and useful resources.
During this on-demand webinar you will have access to download session handouts including a PDF copy of the slideset.
After completing this on-demand webinar you will receive a follow up email containing a link to download your personal certificate of attendance to use for CPD purposes &/or to add to your personal training records.
To start CLICK HERE.
Attendees of this webinar may also be interested in our:
Responsible Animal Research Training (in-person, live online or on-demand);
PREPARE For Better Science Course (live online).
- To access this content viewers will need to provide a valid email address before the recording will start.
- This webinar was recorded in February 2021.
- The use of these responsible research on-demand webinars for educational or training purposes is encouraged.
Responsible Research in Practice is a company passionate about providing meaningful empowering training and support to the Life Science research community.
To find out more about us or to read what our clients and training participants think of us visit our website, and view our training or consultancy pages.