Statistical guide to developing robust preclinical in vitro and in vivo assays
During this webinar Katrina discusses the experimental design and statistical analysis challenges that arise when developing novel in vitro or in vivo preclinical research assays. She also shares with us the ‘Assay Capability Tool’ designed to assist researchers and statisticians to document the strengths, weaknesses, and precision of an assay and also provide transparency on the appropriate interpretation of the assay’s results.
In this FREE ‘Statistical guide to developing robust preclinical in vitro and in vivo assays’ webinar you will learn about:
– the statistical challenges that arise when developing a novel preclinical assay;
– the ‘Assay Capability Tool’
– how the principles from the tool can be utilised to improve the robustness of preclinical assays;
– further guidance and useful resources.
You will also have access to download session handouts including a PDF copy of the slideset.
After completing this on-demand webinar you will receive a follow up email containing a link to download your personal certificate of attendance. This can be used for CPD purposes &/or to add to your personal training records.
To start CLICK HERE.
Attendees of this webinar may also be interested in our:
Statistical Analysis Training (live online);
Improving Reproducibility Training Series (on-demand).
- To access this content viewers will need to provide a valid email address before the recording will start.
- This webinar was recorded in May 2021.
- The use of these responsible research on-demand webinars for educational or training purposes is encouraged.
Responsible Research in Practice is a company passionate about providing meaningful empowering training and support to the Life Science research community.
To find out more about us or to read what our clients and training participants think of us visit our website, and view our training or consultancy pages.