Developing a standardised approach to the ethical review of animal materials
During this session Carol (Head of Research Governance at the Wellcome Sanger Institute) shares an update on the activities being undertaken by the Animal Materials Working Group. The AMWG is working towards generating a sector applicable, practical framework to support a more standardised approach to the ethical review of this type of material.
In the session, we discuss:
– the challenges associated with legally and ethically reviewing animal, or animal derived materials;
– the aims of the Animal Materials Working Group;
– an overview of the AMWG activities; to date and future plans;
– signpost freely available resources and further information links.
You will also have access to download session handouts including a PDF copy of the slideset.
After completing this on-demand webinar you will receive a follow up email containing a link to download your personal certificate of attendance. This can be used for CPD purposes &/or to add to your personal training records.
To start CLICK HERE.
Attendees of this webinar may also be interested in our:
- Improving Reproducibility Training Series (on-demand);
- Responsible Animal Research Training (in person or live online);
- PREPARE For Better Science course (live online);
- Mindset training (in-person or live online).
- To access this content viewers will need to provide a valid email address before the recording will start.
- This webinar was recorded in September 2022.
- The use of these responsible research on-demand webinars for educational or training purposes is encouraged.
Responsible Research in Practice is a company passionate about providing meaningful empowering training and support to the Life Science research community.
To find out more about us or to read what our clients and training participants think of us visit our website, and view our training or consultancy pages.