Exploring the Role of Engagement in Research
During this session Ken (Research Engagement Manager at the University of Glasgow) offers an overview of what research engagement is and shares his thoughts on how to plan, deliver and evaluate engagement activity for the benefit of all involved.
In the you will learn about:
– engaged research principles and practice
– the key ingredients in developing your personal engagement plan
– thinking about your role as an engaged research ambassador
– how engagement sits within important sectoral agendas and funding landscapes
– signpost freely available resource and further information links.
You will also have access to download session handouts including a PDF copy of the slideset.
After completing this on-demand webinar you will receive a follow up email containing a link to download your personal certificate of attendance. This can be used for CPD purposes &/or to add to your personal training records.
To start CLICK HERE.
Attendees of this webinar may also be interested in our:
- To access this content viewers will need to provide a valid email address before the recording will start.
- This webinar was recorded in July 2022.
- The use of these responsible research on-demand webinars for educational or training purposes is encouraged.
Responsible Research in Practice is a company passionate about providing meaningful empowering training and support to the Life Science research community.
To find out more about us or to read what our clients and training participants think of us visit our website, and view our training or consultancy pages.