Guide to developing a culture of integrity
Join Dr Nikki Osborne for this FREE ‘Guide to developing a culture of integrity’ webinar.
During this session Nikki discusses integrity and culture in light of concerns regarding the rigour and reproducibility of research. She reflects upon what this means in the practical context of life science research before sharing her thoughts and ideas on how individuals and organisations can develop, inform and enhance their local research culture.
During this webinar you will learn about:
– definitions of integrity and culture within the context of life science research;
– how individuals and organisations can develop and enhance their local culture of integrity;
– further guidance and useful resources.
During this on-demand webinar you will have access to download session handouts including a PDF copy of the slideset.
After completing this on-demand webinar you will receive a follow up email containing a link to download your personal certificate of attendance to use for CPD purposes &/or to add to your personal training records.
To start CLICK HERE.
Attendees of this webinar may also be interested in the following training:
- Responsible Animal Research Training we offer (in-person, live online or on-demand);
- Improving Reproducibility Training Series (on-demand);
- PREPARE For Better Science course (live online);
- Mindset training (in-person or live online).
- To access this content viewers will need to provide a valid email address before the recording will start.
- This webinar was recorded in November 2021.
- The use of these responsible research on-demand webinars for educational or training purposes is encouraged.
Responsible Research in Practice is a company passionate about providing meaningful empowering training and support to the Life Science research community.
To find out more about us or to read what our clients and training participants think of us visit our website, and view our training or consultancy pages.