Guide to implementing responsible research practices
Join Dr Nikki Osborne for this FREE ‘Guide to implementing responsible research practices’ webinar.
During this session Nikki discusses how we can all contribute to change before sharing her guide to implementing responsible research practices, with a focus on enhancing the rigour and reproducibility of life sciences research.
In this FREE webinar you will learn:
– why responsible research matters;
– how we all contribute to the research culture;
– what responsible research means in practice;
– about freely available tools and resources to support the delivery of responsible research;
– training available and where to go for more information.
During this on-demand webinar you will have access to download session handouts including a PDF copy of the slideset.
After completing this on-demand webinar you will receive a follow up email. This contains a link to download your personal certificate of attendance to use for CPD purposes &/or to add to your personal training records.
To start CLICK HERE.
Attendees of this webinar may also be interested in the following training:
- Responsible Animal Research Training we offer (in-person, live online or on-demand);
- Improving Reproducibility Training Series (on-demand);
- PREPARE For Better Science course (live online);
- Mindset training (in-person or live online).
- To access this content viewers will need to provide a valid email address before the recording will start.
- This webinar was recorded in March 2022.
- The use of these responsible research on-demand webinars for educational or training purposes is encouraged.
Responsible Research in Practice is a company passionate about providing meaningful empowering training and support to the Life Science research community.
To find out more about us or to read what our clients and training participants think of us visit our website, and view our training or consultancy pages.