Guide to improving reproducibility by networking
During this session Marcus (Chair of UKRN Steering Group) discusses the role of coordinated and collective action to tackle reproducibility issues. He introduces the UK Reproducibility Network (UKRN) and shares his knowledge of other linked global efforts to established national Reproducibility Networks, before discussing how you can get involved – wherever in the world you may be.
During this webinar you will learn about:
– how coordination can make action more effective;
– the UKRN and other international initiatives;
– how to get involved;
– further guidance and useful resources.
You will also have access to download session handouts including a PDF copy of the slideset.
After completing this on-demand webinar you will receive a follow up email containing a link to download your personal certificate of attendance. This can be used for CPD purposes &/or to add to your personal training records.
To start CLICK HERE.
Attendees of this webinar may also be interested in our:
- To access this content viewers will need to provide a valid email address before the recording will start.
- This webinar was recorded in January 2022.
- The use of these responsible research on-demand webinars for educational or training purposes is encouraged.
Responsible Research in Practice is a company passionate about providing meaningful empowering training and support to the Life Science research community.
To find out more about us or to read what our clients and training participants think of us visit our website, and view our training or consultancy pages.