Guide to protocol registration for preclinical animal studies
During this session Julia (Daily Director, preclinicaltrials.eu) shares her thoughts on the benefits for the research community and individual researchers from accessing and using preclinical or animal study protocol registries. She also provides an overview of the different available platforms, and finally present the process of protocol registration, before answering any questions you may have.
During this webinar you will learn about:
– the problems that protocol registries are seeking to resolve;
– the benefits of using preclinical, or animal study registries;
– the different platforms available for preregistration
– how to successfully submit a protocol to a registry;
– further guidance and useful resources.
You will also have access to download session handouts including a PDF copy of the slideset.
After completing this on-demand webinar you will receive a follow up email containing a link to download your personal certificate of attendance. This can be used for CPD purposes &/or to add to your personal training records.
To start CLICK HERE.
Attendees of this webinar may also be interested in our:
- Improving Reproducibility Training Series (on-demand);
- Responsible Animal Research Training (in person or live online);
- PREPARE For Better Science course (live online).
- To access this content viewers will need to provide a valid email address before the recording will start.
- This webinar was recorded in September 2021.
- The use of these responsible research on-demand webinars for educational or training purposes is encouraged.
Responsible Research in Practice is a company passionate about providing meaningful empowering training and support to the Life Science research community.
To find out more about us or to read what our clients and training participants think of us visit our website, and view our training or consultancy pages.