Guide to the validity of animal behavioural models
During this session Clare (Professor Emerita of Translational Neuropharmacology, UCL) discusses factors that can affect the validity and translational value of animal behaviour models used in research. She also shares her experience of how to select the most appropriate research model with which to generate or test your hypothesis. To conclude the webinar, we are joined by Dr Vootele Voikar as a panelist for a Q&A session.
In this webinar you will learn about:
– the range of factors that can affect the validity and translational value of animal behavioural models;
– how the choice of the model and experimental design can depend on the objectives of the study
– further guidance and useful resources.
You will also have access to download session handouts including a PDF copy of the slideset.
After completing this on-demand webinar you will receive a follow up email containing a link to download your personal certificate of attendance. This can be used for CPD purposes &/or to add to your personal training records.
To start CLICK HERE.
Attendees of this webinar may also be interested in our:
- Responsible Animal Research Training (in person or live online);
- PREPARE For Better Science course (live online).
- To access this content viewers will need to provide a valid email address before the recording will start.
- This webinar was recorded in October 2021.
- The use of these responsible research on-demand webinars for educational or training purposes is encouraged.
Responsible Research in Practice is a company passionate about providing meaningful empowering training and support to the Life Science research community.
To find out more about us or to read what our clients and training participants think of us visit our website, and view our training or consultancy pages.