How can we improve peer review of in vitro studies?
During this session Dr Paul Whaley (Evidence-Based Toxicology Collaboration & Lancaster University, Editor-in-Chief of Evidence-Based Toxicology) discusses the challenges of peer reviewing in vitro studies and shares a new tool that editors, peer reviewers & researchers can use to improve the consistency, transparency, and community value of their peer-review comments.
In the session you will learn about:
– the challenges of reviewing in vitro studies;
– the PRIVAT tool;
– next steps and how to get involved.
You will also have access to download session handouts including a PDF copy of the slideset.
After completing this on-demand webinar you will receive a follow up email containing a link to download your personal certificate of attendance. This can be used for CPD purposes &/or to add to your personal training records.
To start CLICK HERE.
Attendees of this webinar may also be interested in our:
- To access this content viewers will need to provide a valid email address before the recording will start.
- This webinar was recorded in January 2023.
- The use of these responsible research on-demand webinars for educational or training purposes is encouraged.
Responsible Research in Practice is a company passionate about providing meaningful empowering training and support to the Life Science research community.
To find out more about us or to read what our clients and training participants think of us visit our website, and view our training or consultancy pages.