How to plan studies for pathology endpoints
During this webinar Cheryl (Veterinary pathology consultant) discusses how planning your pathology endpoints in advance can improve reproducibility and support responsible research practices to ensure the best outcomes.
In this FREE ‘How to plan studies for pathology endpoints’ webinar you will learn:
– what factors and techniques need to be considered ahead of a study for pathology endpoints
– what types of data pathology can provide;
– how to reduce variability in pathology data;
– where to go for more information.
You will also have access to download session handouts including a PDF copy of the slideset.
After completing this on-demand webinar you will receive a follow up email containing a link to download your personal certificate of attendance. This can be used for CPD purposes &/or to add to your personal training records.
To start CLICK HERE.
Attendees of this webinar may also be interested in the following training:
- Responsible Animal Research Training (in person or live online);
- Statistical Analysis Training (live online)
- Improving Reproducibility Training Series (on-demand)
- PREPARE For Better Science course (live online).
- To access this content viewers will need to provide a valid email address before the recording will start.
- This webinar was recorded in February 2022.
- The use of these responsible research on-demand webinars for educational or training purposes is encouraged.
Responsible Research in Practice is a company passionate about providing meaningful empowering training and support to the Life Science research community.
To find out more about us or to read what our clients and training participants think of us visit our website, and view our training or consultancy pages.