Illustrative guide to replacing an animal research model
During this webinar Adrian (Queen Mary University London) shares his lab’s approach and experience of developing novel in vitro research models to replace the use of animals in cancer research.
In this FREE ‘Illustrative guide to replacing an animal research model’ webinar you will learn about:
– key considerations when working to replace in vivo animal models
– the benefits of cross disciplinary working and collaboration
– some practical challenges that can arise and approaches to overcome them.
You will also have access to download session handouts including a PDF copy of the slideset.
After completing this on-demand webinar you will receive a follow up email containing a link to download your personal certificate of attendance. This can be used for CPD purposes &/or to add to your personal training records.
To start CLICK HERE.
Attendees of this webinar may also be interested in our:
- Improving Reproducibility Training Series (on-demand)
- Responsible Animal Research Training (in-person, live online or on-demand);
- PREPARE For Better Science Course (live online);
- Mindset training (in-person or live online).
- To access this content viewers will need to provide a valid email address before the recording will start.
- This webinar was recorded in October 2022.
- The use of these responsible research on-demand webinars for educational or training purposes is encouraged.
Responsible Research in Practice is a company passionate about providing meaningful empowering training and support to the Life Science research community.
To find out more about us or to read what our clients and training participants think of us visit our website, and view our training or consultancy pages.