Is mindset awareness helpful within research cultures?
Join Dr Nikki Osborne for this FREE webinar discussing ‘Is mindset awareness helpful within research cultures?’
During this session Nikki covers key concepts from her recent paper – Is mindset awareness the key to unlocking your research potential?
In the session, you will learn about:
– the idea of two mindsets;
– how the two mindsets differ;
– how different mindsets influence behaviour;
– further information links.
During this on-demand webinar you will have access to download session handouts including a PDF copy of the slideset.
After completing this on-demand webinar you will receive a follow up email containing a link to download your personal certificate of attendance to use for CPD purposes &/or to add to your personal training records.
To start CLICK HERE.
Attendees of this webinar may also be interested in our Mindset training (in-person or live online).
- To access this content viewers will need to provide a valid email address before the recording will start.
- This webinar was recorded in March 2023.
- The use of these responsible research on-demand webinars for educational or training purposes is encouraged.
Responsible Research in Practice is a company passionate about providing meaningful empowering training and support to the Life Science research community.
To find out more about us or to read what our clients and training participants think of us visit our website, and view our training or consultancy pages.