Practical guide to open research
During this session Bella (Chief Executive at Understanding Animal Research Oceania) discusses the benefits of being open about animal research and shares examples of what has been achieved to inspire us all to be a part of the change.
In the session you will learn:
– what has happened since the Concordat on openness on animal research was published in 2014;
– real life examples to illustrate what openness on animal research can look like;
– how each of us can contribute to openness on animal research;
– freely available resources and links for further information.
You will also have access to download session handouts including a PDF copy of the slideset.
After completing this on-demand webinar you will receive a follow up email containing a link to download your personal certificate of attendance. This can be used for CPD purposes &/or to add to your personal training records.
To start CLICK HERE.
Attendees of this webinar may also be interested in the following training:
- Responsible Animal Research Training we offer (in-person, live online or on-demand);
- Improving Reproducibility Training Series (on-demand);
- PREPARE For Better Science course (live online);
- Mindset training (in-person or live online).
- To access this content viewers will need to provide a valid email address before the recording will start.
- This webinar was recorded in November 2022.
- The use of these responsible research on-demand webinars for educational or training purposes is encouraged.
Responsible Research in Practice is a company passionate about providing meaningful empowering training and support to the Life Science research community.
To find out more about us or to read what our clients and training participants think of us visit our website, and view our training or consultancy pages.