Practical guide to developing a 3Rs strategy
Join Dr Nikki Osborne for this FREE ‘Practical guide to developing a 3Rs strategy’ webinar.
During this session Nikki shares her knowledge, experience, hints and tips for developing a meaningful 3Rs strategy for Life Science research organisations.
In this FREE ‘Practical guide to developing a 3Rs strategy’ webinar you will learn:
– the benefits of developing a 3Rs strategy and processes involved;
– key factors to enhance the success of your 3Rs strategy;
– what your 3Rs strategy could include and potential metrics of success;
– how to engage individuals in your 3Rs strategy.
During this on-demand webinar you will have access to download session handouts including a PDF copy of the slideset.
After completing this on-demand webinar you will receive a follow up email containing a link to download your personal certificate of attendance to use for CPD purposes &/or to add to your personal training records.
To start CLICK HERE.
Attendees of this webinar may also be interested in the following training:
- Responsible Animal Research Training we offer (in-person, live online or on-demand);
- Improving Reproducibility Training Series (on-demand);
- PREPARE For Better Science course (live online);
- Mindset training (in-person or live online).
- To access this content viewers will need to provide a valid email address before the recording will start.
- This webinar was recorded in June 2022.
- The use of these responsible research on-demand webinars for educational or training purposes is encouraged.
Responsible Research in Practice is a company passionate about providing meaningful empowering training and support to the Life Science research community.
To find out more about us or to read what our clients and training participants think of us visit our website, and view our training or consultancy pages.