Practical guide to mentoring conversations
During this session Kay (Head of Research Culture & Researcher Development, University of Glasgow) discusses the power of a good conversation and shares her experience of what this means in practice, for mentoring, and for supervision.
In the session, we will discuss:
– the benefits of mentoring for all parties involved;
– what good mentoring looks like in practice;
– the synergies, boundaries and the challenges that can arise and how to avoid them;
– freely available resources and information links for further reading.
You will also have access to download session handouts including a PDF copy of the slideset.
After completing this on-demand webinar you will receive a follow up email containing a link to download your personal certificate of attendance. This can be used for CPD purposes &/or to add to your personal training records.
To start CLICK HERE.
Attendees of this webinar may also be interested in our Mindset Training (in-person or live online).
- To access this content viewers will need to provide a valid email address before the recording will start.
- This webinar was recorded in December 2022.
- The use of these responsible research on-demand webinars for educational or training purposes is encouraged.
Responsible Research in Practice is a company passionate about providing meaningful empowering training and support to the Life Science research community.
To find out more about us or to read what our clients and training participants think of us visit our website, and view our training or consultancy pages.