Practical guide to open research
During this session Frank Norman (Head of library and information services at the Francis Crick Institute) takes us under the bonnet of open research and shares his practical insights to help researchers meet funders expectations.
In this FREE ‘Practical guide to open research’ webinar you will learn:
– what open access and open licensing mean;
– different routes to open access;
– how preprints benefit research;
– some freely available tools and resources that support the sharing of data, code and software;
– about the FAIR guiding principles for scientific data management and stewardship
– where to go for more information.
You will also have access to download session handouts including a PDF copy of the slideset.
After completing this on-demand webinar you will receive a follow up email containing a link to download your personal certificate of attendance. This can be used for CPD purposes &/or to add to your personal training records.
To start CLICK HERE.
Attendees of this webinar may also be interested in our:
- To access this content viewers will need to provide a valid email address before the recording will start.
- This webinar was recorded in May 2022.
- The use of these responsible research on-demand webinars for educational or training purposes is encouraged.
Responsible Research in Practice is a company passionate about providing meaningful empowering training and support to the Life Science research community.
To find out more about us or to read what our clients and training participants think of us visit our website, and view our training or consultancy pages.