Randomisation in Genetically Altered mouse studies – it is possible
During this session Michelle (Scientific Manager at Mary Lyon Centre, Harwell) shares her experience of planning and designing mouse studies to implement randomisation and blinding in accordance with current best practice standards.
In the session, we discuss:
– the challenges of implementing blinding and randomisation;
– how these issues can be overcome with good communication and effective team work;
– the benefits of careful planning and good experimental design;
– freely available resources and further information links.
You will also have access to download session handouts including a PDF copy of the slideset.
After completing this on-demand webinar you will receive a follow up email containing a link to download your personal certificate of attendance. This can be used for CPD purposes &/or to add to your personal training records.
To start CLICK HERE.
Attendees of this webinar may also be interested in the following training:
- Responsible Animal Research Training (in person or live online);
- Statistical Analysis Training (live online);
- Improving Reproducibility Training Series (on-demand);
- PREPARE For Better Science course (live online)
- Mindset training (in-person or live online).
- To access this content viewers will need to provide a valid email address before the recording will start.
- This webinar was recorded in February 2023.
- The use of these responsible research on-demand webinars for educational or training purposes is encouraged.
Responsible Research in Practice is a company passionate about providing meaningful empowering training and support to the Life Science research community.
To find out more about us or to read what our clients and training participants think of us visit our website, and view our training or consultancy pages.