10 steps from research study to paper
During this session Jennifer (Research, Training, and Publication Manager, UK EQUATOR Centre, Centre for Statistics in Medicine, University of Oxford) discusses the steps researchers need to take to effectively translate your research study into an informative and well written paper.
In the session, you will learn about:
– How to plan your article’s message, audience, and target journal
– Tools to help you plan and write
– Tips for collaborative writing and revising
– How to avoid common mistakes that can prolong the writing process
You will also have access to download session handouts including a PDF copy of the slideset.
After completing this on-demand webinar you will receive a follow up email containing a link to download your personal certificate of attendance to use for CPD purposes &/or to add to your personal training records.
To start CLICK HERE.
- To access this content viewers will need to provide a valid email address before the recording will start.
- This webinar was recorded in May 2023.
- The use of these responsible research on-demand webinars for educational or training purposes is encouraged.
Responsible Research in Practice is a company passionate about providing meaningful empowering training and support to the Life Science research community.
To find out more about us or to read what our clients and training participants think of us visit our website, and view our training or consultancy pages.