Guide to improving the rigour & reproducibility of personalised medicine research
During this session Vibeke (Veterinarian & researcher at the University of Bergen) talks about the challenges of conducting rigorous and reproducible personalised medicine research. She also discusses the results of a PERMIT-EATRIS project to evaluate translational methods for personalised medicine and the resulting recommendations for robust and reproducible preclinical research in personalised medicine.
In the session you will learn about:
– the challenges of conducting preclinical research in personalised medicine;
– a scoping review evaluating translational methods;
– recommendations to enhance research rigour and reproducibility;
– freely available tools and resources plus next steps and how to get involved.
You will also have access to download session handouts including a PDF copy of the slideset.
After completing this on-demand webinar you will receive a follow up email containing a link to download your personal certificate of attendance. This can be used for CPD purposes &/or to add to your personal training records.
To start CLICK HERE.
Attendees of this webinar may also be interested in our:
- Improving Reproducibility Training Series (on-demand);
- Responsible Animal Research Training (in person or live online);
- PREPARE For Better Science course (live online);
- Mindset training (in-person or live online).
- To access this content viewers will need to provide a valid email address before the recording will start.
- This webinar was recorded in April 2023.
- The use of these responsible research on-demand webinars for educational or training purposes is encouraged.
Responsible Research in Practice is a company passionate about providing meaningful empowering training and support to the Life Science research community.
To find out more about us or to read what our clients and training participants think of us visit our website, and view our training or consultancy pages.