Guide to refinement for fish species
During this session Chloe (Senior Scientific Officer – Refinement, RSPCA) shares her knowledge and experience of implementing refinement for fish species used in research and testing, plus some inspiring examples.
During this webinar you will learn about:
– the challenges of refining the lifetime experience of laboratory fish;
– new approaches to improving the welfare of fish species;
– some inspiring examples of good practice;
– suggestions on how to get involved;
– further information and useful resources.
You will also have access to download session handouts including a PDF copy of the slideset.
After completing this on-demand webinar you will receive a follow up email containing a link to download your personal certificate of attendance. This can be used for CPD purposes &/or to add to your personal training records.
To start CLICK HERE.
Attendees of this webinar may also be interested in the following training:
- Responsible Animal Research Training (in person or live online);
- PREPARE For Better Science course (live online)
- Mindset training (in-person or live online).
- To access this content viewers will need to provide a valid email address before the recording will start.
- This webinar was recorded in June 2023.
- The use of these responsible research on-demand webinars for educational or training purposes is encouraged.
Responsible Research in Practice is a company passionate about providing meaningful empowering training and support to the Life Science research community.
To find out more about us or to read what our clients and training participants think of us visit our website, and view our training or consultancy pages.