How to share research in a free, fast & fair way
During this session Alex (Founder of Octopus & Executive Director, Winton Centre for Risk & Evidence Communication) shares her thoughts on the challenges of disseminating research work, for researchers of all kinds: in academia or industry; from sharing hypotheses to data. She provides an overview of Octopus – a new platform to register and share research, before answering questions from the audience.
During this webinar you will hear about:
– the challenges of sharing research in a free, fast and fair way;
– new approaches to incentivising the best quality, open research;
– Octopus.ac – a new online platform for researchers;
– how to get involved;
– further information and useful resources.
You will also have access to download session handouts including a PDF copy of the slideset.
After completing this on-demand webinar you will receive a follow up email containing a link to download your personal certificate of attendance. This can be used for CPD purposes &/or to add to your personal training records.
To start CLICK HERE.
Attendees of this webinar may also be interested in our Mindset Training (in-person or live online).
- To access this content viewers will need to provide a valid email address before the recording will start.
- This webinar was recorded in July 2023.
- The use of these responsible research on-demand webinars for educational or training purposes is encouraged.
Responsible Research in Practice is a company passionate about providing meaningful empowering training and support to the Life Science research community.
To find out more about us or to read what our clients and training participants think of us visit our website, and view our training or consultancy pages.