Guide to environmental health monitoring
During this session Kerith (Director of Rodent Clinical Services, University of Chicago) discusses a systematic review of the scientific evidence behind environmental health monitoring (EHM) and shares her experience of implementing EHM as a replacement for rodent sentinels. She also answers questions from the audience.
Attend this webinar to learn about:
– why research institutions are increasingly replacing their soiled bedding sentinel rodents with environmental health monitoring (EHM);
– a systematic review of the scientific evidence behind EHM;
– common challenges and solutions including options for racks that have cage level filtration;
– free resources developed to support facilities to implement this replacement.
You will also have access to download session handouts including a PDF copy of the slideset.
After completing this on-demand webinar you will receive a follow up email containing a link to download your personal certificate of attendance. This can be used for CPD purposes &/or to add to your personal training records.
To start CLICK HERE.
Attendees of this webinar may also be interested in our live online Lab Animal Publication School, PREPARE For Better Science and Responsible Animal Research Training (also available to run in-person).
- To access this content viewers will need to provide a valid email address before the recording will start.
- This webinar was recorded in September 2023.
- The use of these responsible research on-demand webinars for educational or training purposes is encouraged.
Responsible Research in Practice is a company passionate about providing meaningful empowering training and support to the Life Science research community.
To find out more about us or to read what our clients and training participants think of us visit our website, and view our training or consultancy pages.