Introducing the 12Rs framework for humane & ethical animal research
During this session Tiaan (North-West University) gives an overview of the 12R’s framework & discusses what it means in practice from a global south perspective. Dave (University of Leeds) also shares his knowledge & experience to provide a global north perspective on the 12Rs framework before answering questions from the audience.
Attend this webinar to learn about:
– the challenges of conducting ethical & humane animal research globally;
– the 12Rs framework for animal research ethical integrity;
– key considerations from a global north & global south perspective;
– suggestions on when & how to utilise the 12Rs framework;
– further information and useful resources.
You will also have access to download session handouts including a PDF copy of the slideset.
After completing this on-demand webinar you will receive a follow up email containing a link to download your personal certificate of attendance. This can be used for CPD purposes &/or to add to your personal training records.
To start CLICK HERE.
Attendees of this webinar may also be interested in our live online Lab Animal Publication School, PREPARE For Better Science and Responsible Animal Research Training (also available to run in-person).
- To access this content viewers will need to provide a valid email address before the recording will start.
- This webinar was recorded in October 2023.
- The use of these responsible research on-demand webinars for educational or training purposes is encouraged.
Responsible Research in Practice is a company passionate about providing meaningful empowering training and support to the Life Science research community.
To find out more about us or to read what our clients and training participants think of us visit our website, and view our training or consultancy pages.