Practical guide to change within the Laboratory Animal Sciences
During this session Lauren (Senior Clinical Veterinarian and Associate Professor, University of Colorado Anschutz Medical Campus) shares her experience of leading changes in the vivarium that impact multiple individuals & teams. She also answers questions from the audience.
In this webinar you will hear about:
– the challenges of initiating change, especially when it can impact many people;
– practical considerations when planning for a change;
– a successful example of change management within an animal facility (involving environmental health monitoring);
– lessons learned and key points to consider;
– sources of further information and useful resources.
You will also have access to download session handouts including a PDF copy of the slideset.
After completing this on-demand webinar you will receive a follow up email containing a link to download your personal certificate of attendance. This can be used for CPD purposes &/or to add to your personal training records.
To start CLICK HERE.
Attendees of this webinar may also be interested in our live online Lab Animal Publication School, PREPARE For Better Science and Responsible Animal Research Training (also available to run in-person).
- To access this content viewers will need to provide a valid email address before the recording will start.
- This webinar was recorded in November 2023.
- The use of these responsible research on-demand webinars for educational or training purposes is encouraged.
Responsible Research in Practice is a company passionate about providing meaningful empowering training and support to the Life Science research community.
To find out more about us or to read what our clients and training participants think of us visit our website, and view our training or consultancy pages.