Guide to research resource identifiers (RRIDs)
During this session Anita (RRID initiative lead) shares with us how the RRID initiative started, the benefits of using research resource identifiers (RRIDs) for cell lines, mice, flies, and antibodies for your lab. She discusses whether mice need an impact factor and what such a thing might look like and she answers questions from the audience about citing and authenticating research resources.
During this webinar you will learn about:
– the history of research resource identifiers (RRID’s),
– the RRID Initiative and how it can help you find the popularity of antibodies and salamanders,
– how to use the RRID.site website;
– what research resources you can find id’s for:
– how you can use RRIDs when communicating about your research,
– freely available sources of further information and useful resources.
You will also have access to download session handouts including a PDF copy of the slideset.
After completing this on-demand webinar you are eligible to receive a personal certificate of attendance. This can be used for CPD purposes &/or to add to your personal training records. The certificate costs £5 and is available upon request via email.
To start CLICK HERE.
Attendees of this webinar may also be interested in our on-demand Improving Reproducibility Training, plus our live online Lab Animal Publication School, Statistical Analysis Training and Responsible Animal Research Training (also available to run in-person).
- To access this content viewers will need to provide a valid email address before the recording will start.
- This webinar was recorded in January 2024.
- The use of these responsible research on-demand webinars for educational or training purposes is encouraged.
Responsible Research in Practice is a company passionate about providing meaningful empowering training and support to the Life Science research community.
To find out more about us or to read what our clients and training participants think of us visit our website, and view our training or consultancy pages.