How to improve the rigour & reproducibility of animal studies
Join Dr Nikki Osborne for this FREE webinar discussing ‘How to improve the rigour & reproducibility of animal studies’.
During this session Nikki discusses the challenges facing researchers seeking to conduct rigorous and reproducible animal studies. She shares her thoughts on how to overcome these challenges using freely available tools and resources before answering questions from the audience.
During this webinar you will learn about:
– the challenges to rigour and reproducibility when conducting studies using animals or animal derived material,
– how a renewed focus on implementation of the 3Rs can help,
– the benefits of a team approach;
– why your mindset matters;
– freely available sources of further information and useful resources.
You will also have access to download session handouts including a PDF copy of the slideset.
After completing this on-demand webinar you are eligible to receive a personal certificate of attendance. This can be used for CPD purposes &/or to add to your personal training records. The certificate costs £5 and is available upon request via email.
To start CLICK HERE.
Attendees of this webinar may also be interested in our on-demand Improving Reproducibility Training, plus our live online Lab Animal Publication School, Statistical Analysis Training and Responsible Animal Research Training (also available to run in-person).
- To access this content viewers will need to provide a valid email address before the recording will start.
- This webinar was recorded in February 2024.
- The use of these responsible research on-demand webinars for educational or training purposes is encouraged.
Responsible Research in Practice is a company passionate about providing meaningful empowering training and support to the Life Science research community.
To find out more about us or to read what our clients and training participants think of us visit our website, and view our training or consultancy pages.