Improving Reproducibility on-demand training:
all you need to know to conduct research responsibly!
Discover our Improving Reproducibility training series designed for Life Science researchers at any stage of their career. If you are busy actively planning, supervising, conducting, analysing, reviewing and disseminating in vivo, or in vitro research then our improving reproducibility on-demand training is for you. As you progress through sessions at your own pace we will teach you how to improve rigor and enhance your ability to implement contemporary best practice throughout the research life cycle.
Our improving reproducibility training course teaches participants how to:
- identify what best practice means in the context of their own work;
- recognise how best practice relates to the reproducibility, rigor and the translational value of research;
- plan and design their experiments with renewed rigor and confidence;
- critically review research models, methodology and techniques to identify flaws and limitations that provide opportunities to improve their research practices;
- enhance their research impact and personal contribution to the culture of research that they work within.
Registration fee: £50 per session.
For a more detailed description click the session links below or download a copy of the Improving Reproducibility Training Series Overview.
To register and start individual sessions please use the links below.
The series comprises of 8 bitesize on-demand training sessions:
Session 1: 6 simple steps for responsible research
Session 2: What is the aim of your research?
Session 3: How to identify the best research model.
Session 4: Understanding your research framework.
Course fees include:
- 1 LIVE interactive online session – to maximize your research design, reproducibility and impact;
- A homework activity with 1:1 feedback – to practice applying the learning outcomes and receive personal coaching from Dr Nikki Osborne;
- Direct access to Dr Nikki Osborne – to discuss any practical challenges/barriers to implementing your learning;
- A copy of the session content and handouts – all session material is accessible to download so you can refer back to it whenever you wish;
- Certificate of attendance – this can be used to update participant CPD or training records.
To be the first to receive discount offers plus information regarding future course dates and FREE webinar events via email.