#mindsetmatters because implementing change can be challenging!
This weeks blog is about practices for growth because we know from experience that implementing change can be challenging!
With this in mind, the following practices for growth are designed to help you gain insight into your own habits, triggers and behaviours so that you can approach change from a mindset of growth.
- Ask yourself – what is my intention or motivation for implementing change?
- Point to consider – We learn and grow when we adopt an open and receptive mind, free from assumptions, judgement and defensiveness.
- Time to reflect – what one thing can you do to be more curious?
- Ask yourself – how aware and present am I with myself?
- Point to consider – We are more authentic and empathetic when we are aware of our own feelings, allow them space, and treat ourselves with compassion.
- Time to reflect – what one thing can you do to be more present?
- Ask yourself – how accountable and truthful am I to myself?
- Point to consider – We realise our potential when we take ownership of the choices we make and choose to share what is true for us.
- Time to reflect – what one thing can you do to be more choiceful?
66 days to develop a new habit, but just 1 day to start and today is a new day! STEP 1: Commit to start your 31 day challenge today. STEP 2: Discover the change that you want to see in the world. STEP 3: Do it. Be the change that you want to see in the worldREMEMBER: It takes
#bethechange #mindsetmattersHelp us spread the word by challenging your peers or colleagues to join you.
Responsible Research in Practice is a company passionate about providing meaningful training services (including Mindset Training programmes) and consultancy support (including mindset coaching) to the Life Science research sector.
To find out more about us or to read what our clients and training participants think of us visit our website.